Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Amazing things they come up with....

I love all of the great nursingwear I have come across lately. One the the best things I have found that's a great alturnative to the traditional nursing cover is a nursing scarf. I'm particularly fond of the Original Nursing Scarf made by Maternal America. It's great for nursing during the colder months of the year. You can't go wrong with this scarf which provides excellent privacy for nursing, yet is lightweight to keep you cool and comfortable. The best thing is that you don't have to wear it just because you are nursing. It can be worn as a scarf to accessorize any outfit! It's definatly one of my Fall must-haves. There are so many great colors to choose from and at such a great price, I definatly want more than one.

 

I found a few differently priced scarfs online, the best deal I have found is at http://www.beautifulyoumaternity.com/ where they have different colors in stock and only at $31!They also have a great line of nursingwear and with a $100 purchase, they are offering free shipping. My personal favorite pattern is Pink Swan. I found it at Amazon for $38. There's a link to it on this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment